Individual Social Media Coaching
This Individual Social Media Coaching is designed to fit individual learning and provides direct instruction for those seeking specific attention in social media training.
If you dabble with social media and not sure if you could be utilising the full potential of your efforts, our individual coaching will provide a focused environment tailored to your needs.
Maybe you’re getting “ok” results, but you want to get GREAT results?
Social Media AOK offers individual social media coaching services that are designed to give you that extra edge when it comes to managing your own social media.
These social media coaching sessions can cover off on just about anything you want to know regarding social media on any of the popular platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and anything else that pops up on the social media landscape.
Individual Social Media Training Can Help With:
- How to align your social media activity with your business or marketing plans
- Posting schedules for social media – when to post and how often to post
- Social media content management – ideas for creative, content calendars, themes and more
- Social media advertising – campaign ideas, how to set up audience targeting, how bidding works, ideal advertising budgets, best campaign types, and more
- How to decipher social media results and work out which figures actually matter – CPM, CPC, CTR… the list goes on!
- Reviewing your existing social media advertising campaigns and giving advice on where we think things can be improved
- Social media strategy guidance and ideas
- How to build and engage with your online community through social media
- Reputation management on social media
- Optimising your personal LinkedIn profile
- Optimising your social media channels
- Social media scheduling and monitoring tools
- And more!!
Our social media coaching is paced at your speed, and we like you to walk away with something tangible – so bring along your wifi-enabled laptop and we’ll actively assist you in your accounts.