Not For Profit Google Ads.
Why Google Ads for NFP?
With over 55,000 charities registered in Australia, the quest for the donor dollar is growing much more difficult. Google Ads is the platform that can give your not for profit organisation the advantage and drive more donations to your website through targeted and strategic well researched campaigns across both Google search and display.
Google provides a grant for Not for Profits to help share their cause to the world.
Each qualifying nonprofit has access to up to AU$13,000 per month in search ads shown on Google.com. Read success stories and more about the grant here. What you need is to have a seriously great team to manage the Ads and most charities don’t have the time or expertise – this is where we come in!
Our monthly Seriously Not for Profit Google Ads package includes:
Not For Profit Google Ads Management
- 1 hour strategy and discovery session
- Not for Profit Google Account set up and Grant Application ($250 additional cost)
- Setup of your Google Ad Account and Google Analytics, ensuring that customised conversion goals have been created for your business
- Up to 7 campaigns, including up to 60 ad groups, optimised to appear across mobile, desktop and tablet devices
- Plus Vanity campaign and Retargeting campaign
- 2 additional campaign of your choice either Google display, YouTube or Merchandise
- Keyword research and optimisation
- Monthly reporting and strategy session