Adelaide’s largest, specialist social media agency is looking for another Solutions Architect to add to the team!
So what does a Solutions Architect do?
Our fun team of Solutions Architects are responsible for using social media and digital marketing tools to help local and national businesses achieve their goals.
We work across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the Google Ads platforms, using a blend of organic content and paid advertising.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with a cool team who will teach you everything we know when it comes to social media and marketing 😊
What does the role entail?
In time, you’ll get to manage your own portfolio of our amazing clients in varying industries – from medical, to tourism, to property developments, and eCommerce online stores – there’s always something interesting and different to sink your teeth into.
Specifically, working closely with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Constructing advertising campaign strategies to deliver on the business goals of our clients.
- Writing ad copy and coming up with creatives for your campaigns.
- Managing and optimising your advertising campaigns across the month.
- Ensuring analytics and reporting functions are set up so that we can report on the return on investment we’re generating for our clients.
- Reporting on your campaigns monthly and meeting with clients to strategise.
- Continually adapting your strategies to suit client needs and the economic environment.
- Keeping up to date with the latest in digital advertising trends so that you can help your clients make informed decisions on their advertising spend.
What level of experience are we looking for?
We can adjust the role to suit either an experienced digital advertising professional, or someone with a bit of know-how and a willingness to learn.
What skills and attributes are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with our fun, flexible and supportive work environment.
We are a Seriously Social and tight-knit team who get to work on some really fun and challenging projects, and we would love another family member to come along on the ride!
The applicant for this role will need (and these are our non-negotiables!):
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A collaborative approach and team focus
- Great copywriting skills
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and collectively as a part of the team
- A positive and proactive attitude
And these are the things that would be beneficial for you to have, but are not a requirement, as we know we can train up the right individual:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant platforms/technology
- Google Ads Certification, including at least Fundamentals, Search and Display.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Ideal, but not a requirement – a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
What Social Media AOK can offer:
- A positive team culture where everyone helps each other and works together
- Variety – with a blend of clients in industries as eclectic as the Fringe Festival program, there’s never a dull moment around here!
- A relaxed workspace on trendy Gilbert Street, located above the Duke of Brunswick Hotel (hello delicious pub meals delivered to your desk!)
- Collaboration and professional development opportunities so that we all continue to learn together.
About Social Media AOK
Social Media AOK was founded in 2012 by Simone Douglas.
It was born out of frustration at seeing business owners being taken advantage of and being held at ransom by marketing agencies who were hemming businesses into lock-in contracts, and baffling them with industry jargon.
Having run a number of businesses prior to Social Media AOK’s inception, Simone understood that businesses don’t have a bottomless pit of money to throw at marketing without seeing results, and if those results aren’t there, then it was simply unethical to keep them locked into a 6-month contract.
And so Social Media AOK came into being.
We’re a seriously social business that is flexible and fluid, and we pride ourselves in providing honest solutions for our clients, and trying to have fun while we do it.
Our team embodies our values of Ownership, Respect, Positivity, and Drive.
If you think you might fit the bill, please send your cover letter and resume to our General Manager, Tamara – email@example.com.