I think it’s reasonably fair to say that PPC or pay per click advertising has been really well established for a very long time by Google and widely used by businesses across Australia.
With the advance of Social Media Platform advertising on Facebook, Twitter (still in beta) and LinkedIn it is important to evaluate where you choose to spend your PPC budget and how well it works for you.
So here is a brief overview of the advantages of using LinkedIn as part of your advertising spend.
1. LinkedIn is not just for recruitment.
It makes me cringe when I hear ostensibly savvy business people telling someone that they don’t use LinkedIn because they aren’t job hunting.
David Cowling of Social Media News Australia has just released his monthly SMA statistics for November and they tell a very powerful story. with LinkedIn reported as having – 2,500,000 active accounts this month (up 100,000).
People are on there doing business, making connections and growing their personal and professional brands.
2.LinkedIn allows you the capacity to design short ads as Facebook
(Click to enlarge)
As you can see from above you have the capacity to push them to your webpage or your company page or another page on Linkedin.
3. LinkedIn allows for Business orientated targeting
So you can put your message in front of the people you want to see it and not the people who aren’t interested or who are your direct competition.
Of course the success of your campaign is going to depend on a few things
How well have you profiled your target market?
Where are they?
How do they like to be engaged?
and all the other basics of marketing
They still need to click on your Ad but lets face it the opportunity to drill down as a small to medium enterprise and target your PPC budget towards the market with which you are trying to connect and the decision makers within it is one that should be seriously considered.
If you would like some assistance in it, you know where to find us and we are always up for a cup of coffee.
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- A network is a powerful tool if you know how to use it - 17/10/2019
- What 7,433,417 posts can tell you about Instagram - 01/10/2019
- Why you can’t automate human connection - 27/09/2019
- Like counts may well be set for retirement but is it going to help marketers create better content or improve one’s mental health? - 27/09/2019
- Social Media AOK is Hiring do you know our next Social Media Superstar? - 01/06/2019