It’s a new year, and we’ve decided it’s time for the Social Media AOK family to grow.
Despite my valiant attempts at convincing Simone to hire an office dog….
….we really need to hire a person!
So we’re looking for a full-time, Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
This is an entry-level position, 38 hours per week, with commencement date in February.
The successful applicant will be assisting me with executing all things strategic marketing for our group of companies (Social Media AOK & The Duke of Brunswick Hotel), including –
- Website management
- Social media content creation
- Email marketing
- Event planning and coordination
- CRM management
You’ll also be helping our Solutions Team with daily monitoring of client social media accounts, and undertaking community engagement through the various channels we’re responsible for.
We need a really organised person too, because you’ll be helping to manage the diaries of both myself and the busiest-person-I-know (Simone).
In our line of work we tend to use a lot of different software packages to create, manage, report on and schedule our work. It would be a big plus if you had experience (or accreditation!) in the following:
- Facebook Ads Manager / Business Manager
- Google Analytics
Now, all of that serious stuff aside – time for something really important:
We believe that we’re a seriously social business that is fun, flexible and fluid, providing honest solutions for our clients.
So we need someone who can work with that.
The values that we embody and expect our team to have are:
Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
Let’s start with coffee.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- Facebook Advertising for Tourism Operators – SATIC - July 3, 2018
- Facebook Group Admins: New support measures announced - June 25, 2018
- How often should I review my social media strategy? - June 20, 2018
- Facebook Masterclass for Brand South Australia - May 22, 2018
- Anzac Day: How your brand can be respectful & appropriate on social media - April 11, 2018