— StudyAdelaide (@StudyAdelaide) February 23, 2018
Topics covered included video, chatbots, how to use Facebook and Instagram stories, social media and your employees` personal brands in 2018, and more!
Below is a copy of the presentation of the day, choc-full of social media stats, facts and tips:
If you’d like to chat further about where social media sits for your business or brand in 2018, we like to start with coffee, so get in touch.
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - May 9, 2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - March 25, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - March 1, 2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - January 14, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – January 2019 - January 8, 2019