Today I presented another keynote session for Brand South Australia on Social Media Advertising and how it has evolved in the last 6 months. It’s always hard to know where to pitch a session when it is being delivered to a broad and somewhat unknown cross section of industries and businesses with their own unique requirements so today I stuck to some of the fundamentals that often get overlooked.
— BrandSouthAustralia (@BrandSouthAust) June 20, 2017
This included how the LinkedIn Auction system works versus the Facebook and Instagram one, I also talked about the importance of backing in your TV and Radio campaigns strategically to amplify your cut through and brand recall. After all, if you are going to drop a lazy thirty thousand on a TVC and Radio campaign, surely you would spend three thousand backing that in.
I also covered off on where and when I would use Instagram ads and how important your audience segmentation is as well as a host of other things (one day I will remember to record these keynotes as videos) If you are looking for someone to present on Social Media and Marketing for business at your next conference or event drop us a line.
For the participants here’s the slide deck I promised you.
Wondering If coming along to our next training course is a good use of your time? Here’s what some of the attendees had to say
— Zviko Masiiwa (@zviko_masiiwa) June 20, 2017
— Cindy Van (@cindyquynhvan) June 20, 2017
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- 5 Ways to Get Over your Fear of Creating Video Content - April 11, 2018
- Referral marketing is a science and takes action. - March 27, 2018
- Keynote Presentation on Social Media Advertising for SATIC - September 13, 2017
- Keynote presentation on social media for HLB Mann Judd - September 13, 2017
- Business rules to live by – what five years in business has taught me - June 28, 2017