Social Media Engagement Fundamentals Training
Dates Held: 19 May 2020, 25 August 2020.
Do you feel as though you’re struggling to get cut-through when it comes to your social media channels? Sometimes it can really feel like you’re talking to an empty room.
So how do we find those people to have a meaningful conversation with?
This Social Media Engagement Fundamentals training will cover:
- DISC profiling and how it impacts content
- The rise of the humanist approach to marketing
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how it impacts on your engagement strategy
- How to ask your audience questions effectively
- How to incentivise and attract engagement
- Using polls to discover information
- Effective hashtag use to reach the right audiences
- Executing interactive competitions
- Converting your customers into advocates
- Crafting copy so that you speak “to” your audience and not “at” them
- Appropriate ways to respond to topical trends, and knowing when to leave things alone
- Engagement tools for measuring your results
Who Should Attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, or anyone who manages social media channels.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.
What to Bring: A fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop.