Social Media Coaching Program – ‘Brunch & Learn’ the answer to creating and implementing your social media strategy.
Our social media coaching program “Brunch & Learn” is a 6-month social media training course facilitated by Social Media AOK’s CEO, Simone Douglas a Certified Practicing Marketer and Chair of the State Advisory Committee for the Australian Marketing Institute.
Too often we hear that business owners and marketing managers struggle to maintain a structured and consistent approach to their social media strategy that is in line with both the marketing and the sales goals for the business. This program is designed to build both technical capability and theoretical understanding, whilst applying skills learnt throughout the program.
It is 6 highly productive and hands-on sessions where you will learn 2 hours’ worth of quality content at a time.
The program also includes 2 complimentary 1 to 1 social media coaching sessions – one at the 3-month mark and the other at 6 months to discuss strategies moving forward, specifically around what you are trying to achieve in your business through social media.
These sessions provide the opportunity to learn all about social media and the practical skills required for your strategic implementation, as well as being exposed to a wide range of resources available to help you reach your social media and marketing goals.
With the social media space quickly evolving and changing, keep up to date without being overwhelmed and confused. The structured nature of this program coupled with the peer to peer learning format ensures that you get the most out of each session.
The training will cover the following topics:
- The Social Media Landscape – things to consider before you play; the bones of a good social media strategy.
- The Social Media Content Roadmap – what makes a good one, how to create a roadmap and editorial calendars. Content creating tools to make you look like a pro and the Social Media Checklist.
- The Social Media Engagement Plan – what it looks like, how it supports your content roadmap and how you make it work for your business.
- The Social Networking Action Plan “SNAP” – learn how social media supports you in growing your business network and personal brand, and how you can use this to grow your sales.
- Social Media and your website – what you need to know to make the most of the traffic you are driving to your website and increase your sales and conversions.
- Social Media Advertising and Remarketing – what it is, when is it most effective and how to utilise it like a professional. Plus, our tips and tricks as a social media marketing agency.
Who Should Attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, or people wanting to learn more about marketing their business effectively using social media automation to increase efficiency and productivity within their social media management.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed
What to Bring: Fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop, and access to your corporate social media channels.
Brunch & Learn Dates for 2018:
Group 1 – 9.30am to 11.30am: 20 February, 20 March. 17 April, 22 May, 19 June.
Group 2: Dates to be advised
The cost to join is a fee of $1970 (payment plans are available). To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 65 85 43.
See what some of our recent social media coaching participants had to say: