Are you struggling to make sales? Do you want to improve your sales efficiency? Do you not have an effective referral marketing plan for your business? If this sounds like you, this could be the program for you.
Referral marketing is one of the most effective forms of marketing for businesses with limited marketing budgets. In this program you will get an insight into referral marketing insights and results. You will learn marketing strategies, tools and techniques to effectively excel your business to double, or even triple your sales in a month.
In this program you will learn:
- How to develop a strategic referral network
- Who should be in it
- How to find them
- How to motivate those people to refer business to you
By igniting your business, you will learn to create and implement a referral marketing system that will improve your business through applying techniques which will enable you to work smarter, not harder.
This program includes seven parts to help you improve your business, they are:
- Part 1 – YOU and your WHY! Why are you doing what you do?
- Part 2 – Target Market. What does it look like?
- Part 3 – Your people. Who has access to your target market?
- Part 4 – Your activities on how to motivate your people
- Part 5 – Referral process and how to teach it
- Part 6 – Your supporting tools. How do you support the referral activities?
- Part 7 – Writing your referral marketing plan.
Why should you do this program?
We all know the old adage, we don’t know what you don’t know, until you know, you don’t know it. How often in business have you said: “I need to speak to someone who has a need for my products or services.” The reality is that that approach is an unsustainable one. As a three-time Telstra business awards finalist, I can absolutely say that the key to a successful and sustainable business is clarity of purpose, clarity of market and people alignment, but these things don’t happen by magic. I am really excited to be bringing this course to Adelaide for my own benefit but even more so for the Adelaide business comity at large. If you are one of those people who is tired of struggling or even wants the extra 10 percent then I look forward to you joining me on this amazing program.
Ignite your Business will run on a Monday afternoon from 2:00pm to 5:30pm, at The Duke of Brunswick on 207 Gilbert Street, on the following dates:
- 14th May
- 28th May
- 18th June
- 2nd July
- 16th July
- 30th July
- 13th August
Book here to secure your spot and to open your eyes to the endless possibilities:
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- The GDPR is here and it probably affects you… - October 12, 2018
- So you are playing at being Seriously Social? - September 24, 2018
- Social Media and Digital Marketing for ALPMA - July 10, 2018
- Facebook Advertising for Hoteliers with the AHA - July 6, 2018
- Reputation Management and Review Strategies on social media for the AHA - July 6, 2018