At Social Media AOK, we pride ourselves on being Seriously Social.
We don’t just sit behind screens all day and Tweet/Post/Comment/Like…. we believe that to do business, you still need to be social in person!
Which ties in perfectly with our brand new home…. the DoB (formerly known as the Duke of Brunswick).
Located at 207 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, this 159 year old hotel has undergone a slight transformation!
Downstairs will be a bar with no screens, delicious new wine list, completely new menu, a revamped middle bar that’s perfect for coffee meetings, and a recently renovated function space to the side for all your training, networking, and function needs!
Then the upstairs part of the building will play host to some great local businesses:
But we still have a couple of offices spare! So if you, or someone you know, is looking to join a group of like-minded businesses in a funky new office – drop Simone an email.
If you’d like to see the upcoming events we’re hosting at the DoB, head to our EventBrite page: Seriously Social Business
You can follow the venue on Facebook here to see what’s happening: The DoB
Hope to see you soon, for coffee or drinks. You’ll likely find Simone and/or Tamara in the bar for office drinks from 4pm most Fridays 🙂
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- Instagram to release the feature we’ve all been waiting for – the Regram button - November 30, 2017
- How do you get rid of a bad Facebook review? - November 20, 2017
- The New Home of #SeriouslySocial - November 1, 2017
- Dark Social: Why you can’t track your most important website traffic - September 7, 2017
- Why you should turn your Facebook Instant Replies off now - July 26, 2017