At Social Media AOK, we pride ourselves on being Seriously Social.
We don’t just sit behind screens all day and Tweet/Post/Comment/Like…. we believe that to do business, you still need to be social in person!
Which ties in perfectly with our brand new home…. the DoB (formerly known as the Duke of Brunswick).
Located at 207 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, this 159 year old hotel has undergone a slight transformation!
Downstairs will be a bar with no screens, delicious new wine list, completely new menu, a revamped middle bar that’s perfect for coffee meetings, and a recently renovated function space to the side for all your training, networking, and function needs!
Then the upstairs part of the building will play host to some great local businesses:
But we still have a couple of offices spare! So if you, or someone you know, is looking to join a group of like-minded businesses in a funky new office – drop Simone an email.
If you’d like to see the upcoming events we’re hosting at the DoB, head to our EventBrite page: Seriously Social Business
You can follow the venue on Facebook here to see what’s happening: The DoB
Hope to see you soon, for coffee or drinks. You’ll likely find Simone and/or Tamara in the bar for office drinks from 4pm most Fridays 🙂
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - 09/05/2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - 25/03/2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - 01/03/2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - 14/01/2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – January 2019 - 08/01/2019