Google just recently announced the launch of Google+ Dashboard for business pages.
It allows you to manage everything from a single location, from updating URL, store details or hours to maps. This will then sync to all Google sites (Google+, Maps and Local).
Some of the features available include:
1) The ability to update your info (like website URLs, store hours and phone numbers) across Maps, Search and Google+ – all from the Overview tab.
2) One place to monitor your Google+ notifications, assign page managers, share photos and videos – even start a Hangout with followers.
Local businesses will also enjoy:
3) At-a-glance access to their AdWords Express and Offers campaigns.
4) Insights that include top searches for their business, top locations requesting driving directions, and performance data for their Google+ posts.
I think the most appealing aspect of all the changes is the Insights tab. Finally you can view you’re your page (or pages) analytics. With breakdown of top searches, views over the last 30 days and actions, in an easy to understand format.
If you still haven’t ventured over to Google+ (and really you even if just to secure your brand name), now is a very good time to do so. With apparently more updates incoming, you’ll definitely want to stay tuned to see what else they have up their sleeve.
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- The GDPR is here and it probably affects you… - October 12, 2018
- So you are playing at being Seriously Social? - September 24, 2018
- Social Media and Digital Marketing for ALPMA - July 10, 2018
- Facebook Advertising for Hoteliers with the AHA - July 6, 2018
- Reputation Management and Review Strategies on social media for the AHA - July 6, 2018