Recently our CEO and Lead Trainer Simone Douglas has been lucky enough to deliver workshops on behalf of Regional Development Australia (RDA) Far North for local businesses in Quorn, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy, and Roxby Downs. Delivering social media training is one of our favourite things to do!
The topic was our Facebook Masterclass, and the goal was that by the end of the session, participants would know how to wrangle Facebook to maximise for their businesses.
Below is a copy of the slide deck from the day:
And here is a screencast video with the practical components covered:
If you’d like some more assistance with your social media, we offer outsourced social media advertising and social media management services, we also offer one-on-one social media consulting and coaching, and a full suite of social media training options, including corporate social media training workshops, and social media training courses on various topics.
We like to start with coffee 🙂
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - May 9, 2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - March 25, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - March 1, 2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - January 14, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – January 2019 - January 8, 2019