Recently our CEO and Lead Trainer Simone Douglas had the pleasure of delivering a social media training session on ‘Facebook Advertising for Hoteliers’, in conjunction with the Australian Hotels Association (SA).
It’s important that hoteliers (like all business owners!) know how social media advertising can be used to actually generate return on investment for their hotel – all without confusing themselves with the CTR, CPC, CPM, and more acronyms that just make anyone’s head hurt.
The interactive training session covered:
- Defining your audience, and finding them on the right social media advertising medium
- Building your social media audiences
- How to reverse-engineer the goals of the hotel into actional social media advertising KPIs
- Selecting the right type of campaign type – conversions, brand awareness, engagement, video views and more.
- Using the Facebook Pixel to increase and measure conversions
- How to run split testing and why you would
- Instagram advertising and what it is useful for
- Remarketing to your website visitors
- Creating custom and lookalike audiences from your databases
- Ideal KPIs for click-through rates (CTR) and cost per click (CPC)
- Quantifying your results using Google Analytics
Below is a copy of the slide deck from the day:
And here is a screencast video with the practical components covered:
If you’d like some more assistance with your social media, we offer outsourced social media advertising and social media management services, we also offer one-on-one social media consulting and coaching, and a full suite of social media training options, including corporate social media training workshops, and social media training courses on various topics.
We like to start with coffee 🙂
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- A network is a powerful tool if you know how to use it - 17/10/2019
- What 7,433,417 posts can tell you about Instagram - 01/10/2019
- Why you can’t automate human connection - 27/09/2019
- Like counts may well be set for retirement but is it going to help marketers create better content or improve one’s mental health? - 27/09/2019
- Social Media AOK is Hiring do you know our next Social Media Superstar? - 01/06/2019