Social Media AOK are looking for their next family member – we’re looking for another Solutions Architect to add to our amazing team.
Focusing on the advertising side of what we offer our clients, this role requires someone with knowledge and experience in digital advertising platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
What does the role entail?
You will manage your own caseload of amazing clients in varying industries – from medical, to tourism, to home improvements, and eCommerce merchants – there’s never time to get bored at Social Media AOK!
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Constructing advertising campaign strategies to deliver on the business goals of our clients.
- Writing ad copy and coming up with creatives for your campaigns.
- Managing and optimising your advertising campaigns across the month.
- Ensuring analytics and reporting functions are setup so that we can report on the return on investment we’re generating for our clients.
- Reporting on your campaigns monthly and meeting with clients to strategise.
- Continually adapting your strategies to suit client needs and the economic environment.
- Effectively managing your own time.
- Keeping up to date with the latest in digital advertising trends so that you can help your clients make informed decisions on their advertising spend.
Things are moving at a fast pace at Social Media AOK, so we’re looking for someone who has experience, and some runs on the board already so you can step straight in and keep moving with us.
We want someone who has:
- Minimum 12 months of experience in working with the Facebook, LinkedIn and Google advertising platforms.
- Google Ads Certification, including at least Fundamentals, Search and Display.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Ideal, but not a requirement – a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
This is a full-time role, based in Adelaide, with a start date in early 2021. Our office is located at 207 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, but our staff enjoy a blend of working from home and in the office.
Social Media AOK team members are fun, adaptable, solutions-focused team players.
If you think you might fit the bill, please send your cover letter and resume to our General Manager, Tamara – email@example.com.