In case you’ve been living under a rock for the last year, you would know that the race for the White House comes to a halt today in the US! It’s Election Day and the Trump v Clinton battle is as fierce as ever. Polls, votes and predictions are being created everywhere, with social media being no exception.
With so many people following the live updates, this is the perfect bandwagon for brands and companies to jump on. We’ve collected some of the most creative, funny or informative coverage from brands throughout the day below:
Saturday Night Live are ready and waiting to update their presidential hall of fame
Which side is the dark side? We don’t know!
Not saying that the Simpsons called it, but they called it.
Some people are just thinking of others! LOOK AT THE CUTE HEDGEHOGS!
Elle Magazine has created their own hashtags to follow their own penetration of the Election Day coverage! Great use of presence.
If you’ve found some great #ElectionDay posts from brands, we’d love to see! Tag @ on Facebook and Twitter!
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Social Media AOK is Hiring do you know our next Social Media Superstar? - June 1, 2019
- The GDPR is here and it probably affects you… - October 12, 2018
- So you are playing at being Seriously Social? - September 24, 2018
- Social Media and Digital Marketing for ALPMA - July 10, 2018
- Facebook Advertising for Hoteliers with the AHA - July 6, 2018