On Wednesday the 12th of April I delivered a keynote presentation to 150 Adelaide Marketers on the art of social selling and personal branding on LinkedIn for Brand South Australia.. Whilst I speak on a huge range of topics when it comes to social media marketing and it’s business applications this is by far my favourite.
Social Selling is certainly the buzzword of 2017 but what does it really mean and how do you do it well? The truth is that if you suck at sales in real life you are likely to be even worse at it online. Sales people who have high emotional intelligence levels and have worked to build out their toolkit when it comes to understanding relationship building and referral marketing, as well as personality types, are likely to excel in this space. That’s because they understand that building relationships takes time and you can’t go for the quick win or as a smart person told me once. “Premature solicitation will get you nowhere fast.”
You can view my slides below or book into the next LinkedIn class here.
Here is some of the feedback.
— Toop&Toop (@ToopandToop_) April 12, 2017
— SA TourismIndCouncil (@SA_TIC) April 12, 2017
If you would like to book me to speak on social media for your conference or event, get in touch with Tamara on 1300658543.
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- 5 Ways to Get Over your Fear of Creating Video Content - April 11, 2018
- Referral marketing is a science and takes action. - March 27, 2018
- Keynote Presentation on Social Media Advertising for SATIC - September 13, 2017
- Keynote presentation on social media for HLB Mann Judd - September 13, 2017
- Business rules to live by – what five years in business has taught me - June 28, 2017