Social Media AOK is a specialist social media agency.
We love to help businesses, government departments, and professional individuals to discover the power of using social media as a positive tool to drive business and effect change.
We assist clients all over Australia with all things social media including channel setup, high-level social media strategy and planning, social media management and monitoring, social media advertising, risk management, disaster recovery, social media training, interactive workshops and more.
We believe that we’re a seriously social business that is fun, flexible and fluid, providing honest solutions for our clients. The values that we embody and expect our team to have are Ownership, Respect, Positive, and Drive.
What makes us different?
- Because we’re specialists we handle all facets of social media for all sorts of businesses; from the local hairdresser to the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department.
- We’re local – you can come see us at our office on Rundle Street, Kent Town, or you can meet us out for coffee!
- Our combined business expertise means that we approach social media like any other business expense – it must be generating positive return on investment for our clients.
- Our team all have university qualifications in marketing, journalism or communications.
- While we can talk buzz words and jargon (‘geo-gating’ and the like!) with the best of them, we appreciate that business owners would prefer to be spoken to in terms that make sense to their business – so you won’t get any ‘fluff’ from us!
- We have a ‘zero off-shoring’ policy. Everything is handled in-house so that we have complete control and local context is never lost. It also means that we’re creating South Australian jobs.
- As specialists, we work with a raft of other digital and marketing specialists who we consider to be ‘best of breed’. With them we can work towards a unified marketing strategy for your business.
Meet the Team
Simone Douglas – CEO. Coffee Order: Long Macchiato
Tamara Sernecki – Director of Sales & Marketing. Coffee Order: Long Macchiato
Rowan Muller – Content Solutions Specialist. Coffee Order: No coffee, English Breakfast Tea!
Melanie Thai – Content Solutions Specialist. Coffee Order: Soy Latte, two sugars
Danielle Arkit – Content Solutions Specialist. Coffee Order: Almond Milk Latte
Julie-Anne McDonald – Accounts. Coffee Order: Short Black, double
Partnerships & Memberships
We’re proud to partner with these local organisations to provide social media training and support to their members:
And we are pleased to hold memberships with the following organisations: