Did you know that there are 2.8 billion people using social media around the world? Wow.
For a business, just ‘being’ on social media doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to hit your target audience. So where are your existing and potential customers playing in the social space? This handy infographic from the team at tracx has pulled together the key demographics and usage characteristics of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Reddit.
Not sure how to maximise any of the above platforms for your business? We can help with social media coaching, social media training, or social media management services! Just give us a call, and we can start with coffee.
Latest posts by Tamara Caire (see all)
- “But Facebook Made Me Do It” – beware the ‘boost’ button - May 9, 2019
- What is TikTok? And will it work for my business? - March 25, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – February 2019 - March 1, 2019
- LinkedIn Pages – What’s new & what you need to know - January 14, 2019
- Social Media Users in South Australia – January 2019 - January 8, 2019